The Team Leader (TL) performs advisory functions in two areas: the first concerns the monitoring of various sector dialogues, and the second deals with the planning, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of project activities themselves. In order to ensure successful implementation of the project, close relationship will need to be established between the Team Leader and the EU Delegation as well as the Mexican Authorities.
The main tasks assigned to the team leader are (indicative and not exhaustive list):
· Overall responsibility for the management of the project with the support of the Junior Expert;
· Monitoring the implementation of the various activities;
- Maintaining close cooperation with various Mexican and European actors involved in the various sector dialogues
- Strategic planning and programming of the call for expressions of interest (timeline of the implementation);
- Preparation of the Steering Committee meetings.
The TL should submit to the EU Delegation a semi-annual report that includes an overview of the evolution of the different sector dialogues that are part of EU-Mexico Strategic Partnership in the period, as well as a summary regarding the progress of project activities.