Pact is recruiting a consultant with a background in small and medium enterprise (SME) development, economic growth, women’s empowerment and governance. The primary function of the consultant is to liaise with relevant stakeholders, conduct background research to share with the proposal team, and to facilitate and produce a high quality and implementable proposal appropriate to the local context and in line with host government strategies.
- Share relevant scholarly articles and reports on SME development in the Southeast Asian context.
- Identify challenges and opportunities for sustainable livelihood/SME development.
- Serve as a subject matter expert by actively participating in proposal design meetings and other relevant meetings and providing technical inputs, with a particular focus on generating innovative initiatives that will support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs.
- Write sections of the proposal.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and responsiveness of the final technical proposal.
- Review proposal documents and provide detailed feedback.