Haiti ESS is seeking an expat or Haitian Team Leader/Evaluation Specialist consultant to lead all technical and management aspects of the KONEKTE evaluation. The Team Leader/Evaluation Specialist will be expected to work closely with the SI headquarters project management team to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
The evaluation level of effort is approximately 12 - 14 weeks, inclusive of four to six consecutive weeks of data collection and analysis in Haiti.
- Manage and lead the evaluation team in a respectful and transparent manner, ensuring achievement of deliverables.
- Coordinate the evaluation implementation.
- Assign evaluation responsibilities and tasks among team members.
- Provide oversight on the data collection and analysis, ensuring data quality.
- Take ultimate responsibility for writing all reports associated with the project including, but not limited to the evaluation design (including tools) as well as the draft and final reports in conformity with SI and USAID regulations, and the scope of work.
- Manage all deadlines and record maintenance—including, but not limited to, producing notes for all qualitative data collection events for delivery to USAID.
- Assist Haiti ESS in maintaining good working relationships with USAID, Government of Haiti counterparts, local organizations, and other program partners.
- Collaborate with the SI headquarters and Haiti ESS staff with strategic and operational planning to implement the approved work plan.