Haiti ESS is seeking an expat or Haitian Assistant Team Leader/Sector Specialist consultant to assist the evaluation Team Leader with the technical and management aspects of the KONEKTE evaluation. The Assistant Team Leader/Sector Specialist will be expected to work closely with the Team Leader as well as SI headquarters project management team to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
The evaluation level of effort is approximately 12 – 14 weeks, inclusive of four to six consecutive weeks of data collection and analysis in Haiti.
**Candidates with Haitian citizenship are strongly encouraged to apply.**
- Assist with managing and leading the evaluation team in a respectful and transparent manner, ensuring achievement of deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of the evaluation design and data collection tools.
- Assist with coordinating the evaluation implementation.
- Participate in data collection—including, but not limited to, conducting or taking notes for interviews and focus group discussions.
- Participate in data analysis, ensuring data quality.
- Provide key inputs, especially regarding technical areas, to the final evaluation report in conformity with USAID regulations and the scope of work.
- Assist Haiti ESS in maintaining good working relationships with USAID, Government of Haiti counterparts, local organizations, and other program partners.
- Collaborate with the SI headquarters and Haiti ESS staff with strategic and operational planning to implement the approved work plan.