The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law (ICNL) is dedicated to strengthening civil society, advancing civic freedoms, and enabling public participation around the world. We seek a Program Assistant for a full-time, entry-level position based in our Washington, DC office. As part of a small team, the Program Assistant will contribute to the promotion of progressive international norms and the support of ICNL’s local partners by providing administrative assistance for ICNL’s global programs. Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Assist in the management of country and thematic projects;
- Support ICNL regional teams in grant management;
- Work with the finance team to monitor spending, contribute to budget versus actual reporting, and coordinate program budget planning;
- Assist with development of M&E plans and drafting of M&E reports;
- Draft donor reports, internal reports for use by ICNL management, and program-related communications for external audiences;
- Assist with research on topics relating to ICNL’s mission; and
- Assist in the organization of international and national-level events.